HORSE TIME = HAPPY HEARTS
GIVE YOUR CHILD THE GIFT OF HORSES
Horses are good for for little hearts! There are many other positives to the horse/human relationship:
- Horsemanship empowers youth with the life skills: compassion, patience, and responsibility.
- Interaction with horses improves cognitive ability in children
- Studies show riding leads to better memory, learning & problem solving
- Human animal interactions have a positive impact on child development: from decisions making to arriving at sensible conclusions; from emotional influence to non-verbal communication
- Time with horses is proven to diminish stress responses
- Riding offers many overall health benefits: improving core strength, improving overall muscle tone and flexibility, enhancing balance and coordination
- Last but certainly not least,... Riding is FUN!
KIND, PROVEN LESSON HORSES
Our proven, willing schoolmasters carry our riders forward safely with their education! Sully, Chaser, & Reggie are special boys, who are perfect at helping our beginner and novice riders get started under saddle! Each horse also has an impressive show record to help develop and challenge our more advanced riders who are ready to show! They have been handpicked for their kind dispositions and steady character. They are worth their weight in gold! Learn more about our riding instructor: Lia!